Downloads zu meinen Projekten / Downloads for my projects:
Firmware for the ADF-Drive/Copy Hardware BETA
– repaired the broken mtp mode … again
– added support for detection of packet loss and slow usb connections
– ported the project from the arduino ide to platformio
– added ability to write track aligned to the indexhole of the disk
– rewrite of the write module to improve timing accuracy and smaller memory footprint
– rewrite of the read module to improve accuracy and compensate isr latency
– added ability to read at fluxlevel with ~20ns resolution, requires usb 2.0, a fast host and PCB v2/4/6
– added support for PCB v6, Drives jumpered as B: or DS0/1 should now be detected.
– changed memory usage, this allows for larger directories in mtp mode
– streamlined MTP code for smaller memory footprint
– due to the moved stackpointer the firmware hex file is no longer flashable with TyTools, firmware is reported as unknown due to the method of detection TyTools uses.
Please use the Teensy Loader Application instead: https://www.pjrc.com/teensy/loader.html
ADF-Copy App BETA
Now works with Windows XP-10, Linux, Raspberry Pi and MAC OSX.
ADF-Copy v1.130 Beta
– changes in the GUI
– buxfixes of GUI unter Linux
– detection of packet loss and slow usb connects
ADF-Copy v1.104 Beta
– more SCP bugfixes
ADF-Copy v1.102 Beta
– SCP bugfixes and some drive checks
ADF-Copy v1.100 Beta
new & changes:
– the trackgrid now displays the number of retries
– the trackgrid is now clickable, clicking a track shows possible error details in the status windows, selects which track is displayed ind the Histogram and Fluxdetailwindow
– Histogram Window displays the histogram of the flux transitions of the current track
– log10 toggles between logarithmical and linear display.
– write menu
– „Index aligned“: aligns the start of the tracks to the indexhole, the amiga does not need aligned tracks but it looks nice when scanned at flux level.
– Flux Tools Menu
– „Read SCP“ reads a disk at flux level and saves it in SuperCardPro Format
– „Scan Disk“ reads a disk without saving to just inspect the disk
– writing is noch yet implemented
– Fluxdetail window displays the transitions in detail, you can select the recorded revolution with the arrows in the upper left corner
– Diskview shows the track alignment graphically, green means datazone with correct checksum, yellow is the headerzone with correct checksum, sectors with bad checksums are displayed red.
– „Start“ and „End“ lets you choose start and end track, right clicking advances by 10, left clicking by 1. Normal drive should go to track 81, going higher on your own risk. there is no checking of drive capabilities yet.
– „Revolutions“ selects how many revolutions per track are recorded, 3 is recommended
– „Histogram“, „Extended View“ select the visibility of the according windows.
This Version requires ADF-Copy/Drive Firmware 1.100 or later.
Teensy Loader Application
Serial Driver for Windows XP – 7, Windows 8 & 10 has those included
Treiber / Driver
Quellcode / Sourcecode
Processing 3 Source:
Older App and Firmware
Alte Application für 32 und 64 Bit Windows XP, Vista, 7, 10 / older Application.
All-in-One Version for Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10), Linux, Raspberry Pi and Mac OSX
Bugfixed Autoformat function
This Version requires ADF-Drive Firmware 1.010 or later.
– MTP Bugfixes