I made some progress with the ADF-Drive firmware, now with Amiga Filesystem Support included, you can access the Amiga Disk like a usb thumb drive. It should be fully compatible with the ADF-Copy Application. There will be a new version soon.
- Read / Write Files
- Create Directories, delete empty Directories
- Format DF0:
- HD Disks should work, but they are very fragile, writes might fail.
Not (yet) working:
- delete full diretories
- rename files
- time and date of files
- some other stuff i forgot :)
- when writing an adf image with drag and drop on DF0: the Name of the filesystem drive isnt updating correctly.
- the MTP function won’t work with Windows XP, because of the missing MTP drivers on Win XP
Bugs: perhaps some you will discover, so always use write protect on your important disks.
- When using the ADF-Copy Application the USB funtion will be disabled, to reenable just remove the disk and reinsert it, then the image and filesystem drive will show up again.
- After a write access wait for the drive light to go off and the motor stop before removing the disk, due to avoid excessive disk access i use some methods to cache the track and write modified track only on track change or shortly before stopping the motor.
You can find the new experimental Firmware „ADF-Drive 0.621“ in the download section, have fun!